Are you looking for a community of like-minded stitchers who can help you with your problems and celebrate all of your progress on your projects?
Do you want to know how to turn more WIPs into finishes without spending more time stitching?
- This is for you if... You have a pile of finishes shoved in a drawer somewhere that you don't want to frame and don't know what to do with.
- This is for you if... You are busy all day with work and the kids and when you finally sit down you struggle to decide what to stitch on so you just watch TV instead.
- This is for you if... You spend too much precious stitching time trying to find the specific hand-dyed thread that you spent a fortune on buying amongst your stitching stash. So you just buy it again so you can finish your stitching.
Do you want to be able to:
- Be able to tackle any project you like the look of.
- Know exactly what stash you have and where it is.
- Finally, finish some of your WIPs rather than endlessly starting new ones.
- Be able to finish my projects like the pictures I see online.
If so the Stitchingly Premium Membership is for you!
Our membership has a different theme each quarter with the following:
- Quarterly competitions with challenges to work towards. These help in motivating you towards the monthly theme or just making progress on your current WIP. We have a variety of prizes not just for those who have time to complete everything.
- Social events where you can get to know your fellow stitchers.
- A new exclusive SAL each quarter by a top designer, the theme of which you can vote on. This quarter is a sewing room designed by Susan Bates.
- Monthly finishing masterclasses where we use the designs from our exclusive SALs to give you ideas and tutorials on how to finish your stitching. You will never have to resort to spending a fortune framing your stitching if you don't want to.
- Weekly Stitch Club where we gather together to work on our projects. These will be done either via a live video chat in our private Facebook group or a Facebook post you can post your progress on during the session as well as how you are getting along.
- Live Help sessions where you can ask any questions you like from help doing a required specialty stitch, and how to best organise your stash, to suggestions for designs for a specific project.
- Quarterly Awards Ceremony to celebrate all your progress over the quarter towards your own personal goals or the challenges we have in the group.
We officially launch on the 3rd of April but join us now for £5 off each and every month!